We started this tradition last year with the kids and they just LOVE it! They look forward to waking up and looking for 'Henry' every morning.
Last year I will admit, I wasn't as creative as this year. Henry just sat on different shelves and hid behind different things..then Pinterest happened. Yep, I fell in that deep hole of never ending DIY projects, endless party decorations, delicious recipes...etc.
Then came all the fun pictures of The Elf on the Shelf.
All the ideas and I couldn't wait till December!
1.Henry is playing candyland with Woody and Rex
2. Henry fell in my coffee mug, trying to make himself some coco with marshmellows
3.Henry is taking a ride with Santa in the motorcycle
4. Henry painted all the kids noses red in the middle of the night and left them a note to look in the mirror
5.Henry is having milk and cookies with Barbie
6. Henry is propelling from the closet and landed in the flowers
7. Henry is getting a good view from above the kitchen table, hanging upside down from the chandelier
8. Henry accidentally got touched by Kenzie, so he is sick with a band-aid where he got touched
9. Henry is reading a Christmas book to the Pez dispencers
10. Henry colored a funny face on Chase's picture
11. Henry is hanging out on the curtain rod, letting the kids know how many days are left till Christmas
How many of you do Elf on the Shelf?
Any good ideas I can use?