Directions:1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees and line a 12 cup muffin tin with liners and spray the edges with non stick cooking spray. So the top of the muffins do not stick.
2. In a small bowl mix together flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. (You do NOT taste the cinnamon in this recipe. It really brings out the flavor of the milk chocolate chips!) Set Aside!
3. Place the chocolate chips and half a cup of the dry ingredients mix into another small bowl and toss to make sure each piece of chocolate chips are coated in the mixture. This will prevent the chocolate chips from sinking to the bottom of the muffins!
4. In a large bowl mix together the remaining ingredients until combined. Add the dry ingredients and just mix to combine but not over mixing.
5. Fold in the chocolate chip mixture and make sure they are evenly spread out through out the batter.
6. Using a 1/4 measuring cup fill each muffin with the batter.
7. Bake for 16 to 18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of each muffin comes out clean.